- You Are Here:
- Parker Recreation Center
- Child Care
The Recreation Center offers child care, for ages 3 months to 9 years to our guests while they are in the facility. Child Care is offered at peak times only. Our Child Care staff strives to provide a positive, enjoyable environment for your children while you enjoy the numerous leisure opportunities in the Recreation Center. To ensure this goal is achieved, please review and abide by all Child Care Guidelines.
Recreation Center Child Care Hours
Child Care follows the Douglas County School District's closure and delayed schedule policy. During DCSD delayed start or snow day, Child Care will open at 10 a.m.
Monday - Thursday 8:30 a.m. - noon | 4:30 - 7 p.m.
Daily Time Limits: 75 minutes for ages 3 to 18 months, two hours for over 18 months per day.
Child Care Safety Guidelines
- Children experiencing ANY signs of illness will not be admitted.
- All toys and surfaces will be disinfected twice daily and throughout the day as needed.
- We are unable to bottle feed or provide diaper changes. Parents will be contacted if their child needs to be fed or changed.
- To minimize contact, children who are unable to walk independently must be brought in in an infant carrier or stroller.
- $3.75 per hour for first child
- $3.25 per hour per additional child in household
- $46 for 15-hour punch card or $34.50 for Parker Recreation members
- $41.50 per month for unlimited children in household, unlimited hours (daily time limits apply)
If you choose to pay by the visit, please pick up a “Day Care Receipt” when you sign your child into Child Care. Upon completion of your workout, take receipt to the front counter where payment will be accepted. Receipt must be shown to Child Care attendants when signing your child out.
Child Care staff are CPR/First Aid Certified. All staff completed a background check and drug screen upon hire.