Parker Recreation Youth Sports League Rules
Safe Return - Sport Safety Guidelines:
- Basketball COVID Safety Guidelines
- Basketball - Ages 6 to 8
- Basketball - Ages 8 to 10
- Basketball - Ages 10 to 14
- Basketball - At-a-Glance
- Teeball/Baseball COVID Safety Guidelines
- Teeball - Ages 4 to 6
- Baseball - Ages 6 to 8 Lower/Upper
- Baseball - Ages 8 to 10 Lower
- Baseball - Ages 8 to 10 Upper
- Baseball - Ages 10 to 14 - Kid Pitch
- Baseball - At-a-Glance
- Soccer COVID Safety Guidelines
- Outdoor Soccer - Ages 6 to 10 (PDF)
- Outdoor Soccer - Ages 10 to 14 (PDF)
- Indoor Soccer - Ages 6 to 10 (PDF)
- Indoor Soccer - Ages 10 to 12 (PDF)
- Futsal Soccer - 5 v 5 (PDF)
- Soccer - At-a-Glance
- Softball COVID Safety Guidelines
- Fastpitch Softball - Ages 6 to 8 (PDF)
- Fastpitch Softball - Ages 8 to 10 (PDF)
- Fastpitch Softball - Ages 10 to 14 (PDF)
- Fastpitch Softball Rules - At-a-Glance (PDF)
Sports Policy and Procedure Manual
The Town of Parker Sports Policy and Procedure Manual (PDF) was created to explain our processes surrounding youth and adult sports. This manual covers important information about participation in Parker Sports Leagues. Please review.
- No Jewelry may be worn during sports participation. Exception: Medical alert jewelry may be worn but must be taped to the body or covered (i.e. with a sweat band).
- No taping of earrings. Exception: Jewelry Implants that have a flat back and must be surgically removed may be covered with athletic tape or BandAids. The earring back must be flat.
- Fitness Trackers may be worn attached to shoe laces or beneath clothing (i.e. attached to a sports bra).