- You Are Here:
Parker Recreation Sports
Current Sport League Opportunities:
WINTER ADULT Sports season and registration dates.
WINTER YOUTH Sports season and registration dates.
COVID Safety Recommendations
Parker Parks and Recreation monitors and follows state, county and Town guidelines for COVID standards and precautions. At this time, we recommend participation at your own comfort level.
Sport Safety Recommendations:
COVID Cases and Outbreaks
Youth Sports Leagues will follow guidance from the CDPHE for Cases of Outbreaks in Children in Schools. We will use these resources and collaborate with Tri County Health Department to manage communication of illnesses. Please visit the CDPHE website for more information.
Please notify the Sports Coordinator if your child or you (if participating as an adult coach or player):
- Has a Positive COVID-19 Test Result – please report with the date of the first symptom
- Was directly exposed to someone who tested positive for COVID-19 – please report with the date of the exposure
- Attended practices or games with any of the symptoms of COVID-19 (with or without a COVID test. If your child attended sick or with symptoms, we have to know how to address it with the other teammates). – please report with the date of the first symptom and the date they attended practice/game.
Participant Notification: If we are notified that a child participating in a sport has a positive COVID 19 test, the league may contact TCHD for communication guidance and possible quarantine instructions. The CDPHE does not recommend notification if a family member of the participant has a positive COVID case.
Please follow the At-Home Symptom Screening when determining if your participant should attend a practice or game.
Coaches: use this flow chart (click here) as a guide should a player arrive to a game or practice exhibiting COVID symptoms.
Safe Return Commitments
Any facility or program that opens during the Safe Return phased reopening will comply with current state and public health recommendations and will adhere to strict safety protocols for both patrons and staff. Please make the following commitments to contribute to a safe return:
- I will stay home if I feel sick.
- I will practice social distancing and not gather in large groups.
- I will wash my hands often. While outdoors, I will use hand sanitizer.
- I will cover my mouth and nose when I cough or sneeze.
- I will avoid touching my eyes, nose and mouth.
- I will wear a face mask as required.
Please adhere to the Patron Code of Conduct (PDF).
Guidelines are subject to change based on state, local and public health orders and recommendations. Program and facility operations may be closed or temporarily halted at any time.
The Parker Recreation Department offers a variety of sports leagues, camps, clinics and instruction for all ages.
- Mini Mite and Kinder Leagues (ages 3 to 6) are designed to instill a love of sports into our youngest players. Leagues focus on building skills, learning to work as a team and having fun!
- Youth Leagues (ages 6 to 18) focus on further skill development, rules, understanding of the game and sportsmanship.
- Adult Leagues (ages 18 and older) include coed and men’s divisions providing a recreational atmosphere for the lifelong athlete.
Camps, Clinics and Sports Instructions
More focused and specialized sport-specific training is offered through a variety of camps, clinics, classes and private/semi-private training. View our online Recreation Activity Brochure for current offerings.
- Town of Parker - Sports Policy and Procedure Manual (PDF)
- Recreation Activity Brochure
- Drone Policy
For more information, please contact the Sports Office at 303.805.6300 and speak to one of our Sports Coordinators.
|Adult and Youth Sports Transfers, Cancellations and Refunds|
If a league/program is canceled or teams are combined due to insufficient registration, you will be notified prior to the start date and will receive a full refund, credit or transfer to another sport or team.
Adult Sports: Adult Sports league registration is taken by team only, unless otherwise noted. The team captain must pay a minimum payment of $100 that is due upon registration and is non-refundable; captains may also pay in full. Payment of any remaining balance is due on the start date of the league. Credit cards and electronic checks will automatically be charged; cash and sponsor payments must be submitted no later than the start date of the league.
Cancellation, refund and transfer requests must be made seven business days prior to the advertised start of the activity. The initial payment of $100 is non-refundable and there is a $5 processing fee for each change to the initial registration purchase.
Youth Sports: Cancellation, refund and transfer requests must be made seven business days prior to the advertised start of the activity. There is a $5 processing fee for each change to the initial registration purchase.
To submit a registration change request (transfers, cancellations, refunds) for sports programs, please email Lou.
League Registration: Register quickly! An additional $10 fee per individual youth and $50 fee per adult team transaction will be added to league registrations within 10 days of each league's listed start date.