New Online Registration System
Nov. 1 and 2 - We encourage you to create/update your new account and familiarize yourself with the new system. Registration will not be taken these days.
Nov. 3 - Winter registration (denoted by a snowflake in the Recreation Activity Brochure) opens at 10 a.m.
Take a look at our Registration FAQs to help get you started.
Click here for step-by-step instructions on creating a new account as of Nov. 1 at 7 a.m.
If you were notified by email that you already have an account*, please take a few moments to finish setting up your account as of Nov. 1 at 7 a.m.:
- Click the green registration button to access the new registration site or choose a Register Now button throughout the ParkerRec.com site
- Select Sign In and click Forget your password?
- Enter your email address and you will receive an email with a temporary password from firstname.lastname@example.org -- If you do not receive it within 15 minutes, please check your spam folder
- Return to the Sign In screen to enter your login (email) and temporary password
- Once you're in, reset your password and verify the Personal Information, Emergency Contact and other Account Information
- Keep Customer Type as General Public
- List a primary, secondary and cell phone number--all numbers can be the same
- Select cell phone provider if you would like text message notifications
- If necessary, Add Family Member(s) under Account Settings
- Include the head of household's email address for each child/dependent
*If you hold a current membership, punch passes or voucher/credits, you may already have an account created. If you did not receive an email notification but feel you may fit into this group, please contact Sarah at email@example.com or 303.805.3273.
- Register online at your own convenience. Go online from any wireless device to register for an activity or league, make a payment, manage your profile and so much more.
- Easily find what you're looking for with a robust activity search. Search by keyword, age, day, time, location, instructor, etc.
- Before registration opens, save activities to your Wish List and then simply transfer them to your cart once registration is available.
- Keep track of your entire family's activities and schedules in one place.
- The ACTIVE Net shopping cart allows for multiple transactions at once, making the registration and payment process more convenient.
- Use your credit card to make easy and secure payments online. You can also track payments and print out receipts when you need it.
- Seamlessly connect to your Facebook account to invite friends to register for the same activities.
- Stay "in the know" with ACTIVE Net Communication features.