Parker Fieldhouse Day Camp
Join the Fun with Day Camp!
Let your kids try something new and exciting while they are on break! This year-round program offers your active 5 to 13 year old camper plenty of space to play and learn.
Day Camp offers an exciting camp experience by providing opportunities for personal growth, increased self confidence and friendship building through physical activity and creative endeavors.
Our enthusiastic staff is committed to the mission, vision and Core Values of the Town of Parker. We strive to make camp fun and active, not competitive. We encourage sportsmanship, teamwork, and above all safety.
We look forward to meeting your child at camp soon!
- Low Staff to Camper Ratios
- Flexibility with Your Schedule
- Credit for Days Cancelled
- No Minimum Required Attendance Days
- No Electronics Allowed
- "Keep Kids Moving" - Active Games
- 2019 Full Day: $41
- Field Trips: Additional $5 and up on Full Day Fee, depending on the trip
- Before School: $8, 7 to 9 a.m.
- After School: $12, 3 to 6 p.m.
- SuperStar or School AM Half Day: $20 - 7 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- SuperStar or School PM Half Day: $20 - 11:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Thanksgiving and Winter Break 2019:
- Registration for Thanksgiving and Winter Break is open now!
- Thanksgiving Field Trip - Cooking Class at the Rec Center!
- Modified Hours: December 31 from 7 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Dates Closed: November 28, 29; December 24, 25; January 1
Snow Closure Procedure:
When inclement weather becomes an issue, cancellation of the Fieldhouse Day Camp will be determined by the Camp Director and the Fieldhouse staff. We will run on the Fieldhouse schedule. Please call the Fieldhouse front desk after 7:00 a.m. at 303.805.6300 to speak to a Director or Fieldhouse staff.
If open during a School Snow Closure Day and you need care, please give us a call to verify space. Priority of camp space will be given to families who are currently registered for that day. If you were registered for a Before Care/ Half Day/ After Care or Full Day, and will not be coming, please email email@example.com as soon as possible.
If camp is closed early due to weather the camp staff will notify parents as early in the day as possible. Parents will be responsible for picking up their campers or arranging a ride home with an authorized adult. Credit will not be issued for partial camp days.
Summer Camp 2020 & Counselor In Training Opportunities:
- Registration for Returning Families: March 25 at 10 a.m.
- Registration for New Families: March 26 at 10 a.m.
- Look for additional information for Summer Camp 2020 in February.
- The Fieldhouse Day Camp’s Counselor in Training (CIT) program is designed to teach selected youth ages 14-15 years old to become future leaders in their communities. Participants will learn life and job skills through hands-on experience and training in our leadership program. Those chosen for the CIT program will be approved by the assistant camp director prior to each session.
- CIT Application and Session Dates will be announced February.
- View a sample schedule (PDF).