Parker Fieldhouse Day Camp
Join the Fun with Day Camp!
Let your kids try something new and exciting while they are on break! This year-round program offers your active 5 to 13 year old camper plenty of space to play and learn.
Day Camp offers an exciting camp experience by providing opportunities for personal growth, increased self confidence and friendship building through physical activity and creative endeavors.
Our enthusiastic staff is committed to the mission, vision and Core Values of the Town of Parker. We strive to make camp fun and active, not competitive. We encourage sportsmanship, teamwork, and above all safety.
We look forward to meeting your child at camp soon!
- Low Staff to Camper Ratios
- Flexibility with Your Schedule
- Credit for Days Cancelled
- No Minimum Required Attendance Days
- No Electronics Allowed
- "Keep Kids Moving" - Active Games
- 2019 Full Day: $41
- Field Trips: Additional $5 and up on Full Day Fee, depending on the trip
- Before School: $8, 7 to 9 a.m.
- After School: $12, 3 to 6 p.m.
- SuperStar or School AM Half Day: $20 - 7 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- SuperStar or School PM Half Day: $20 - 11:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Summer Camp 2019 is FULL:
- Registration for Returning Families April 3 at 10 a.m.
- Registration for New Families April 4 at 10 a.m.
- Open House - May 6 at 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. - Ask Questions & Pick Up Camp Shirts!
- Summer Calendars: June 2019, July 2019, August 2019 - as of March 2019
Summer Counselor In Training Opportunities is FULL:
- The Fieldhouse Day Camp’s Counselor in Training (CIT) program is designed to teach selected youth ages 14-15 years old to become future leaders in their communities. Participants will learn life and job skills through hands-on experience and training in our leadership program. Those chosen for the CIT program will be approved by the assistant camp director prior to each session.
- CIT Session Dates: June 10 to July 19th
- Email us at email@example.com for more information about future opportunities.
- View a sample schedule (PDF).