Due to an updated Executive Order, all individuals over age 10 must wear a face covering at all times inside of Parker Recreation facilities. You should take your mask off while swimming in the pool but you must put it back on while you are not swimming, but in the pool area.
Parker Parks and Recreation is ready for a Safe Return! The phased Safe Return plan adheres to strict safety protocols for both patrons and staff, which include reduced facility capacities, limiting gatherings, enforcing social distancing guidelines, enhancing cleaning and sanitization efforts, using PPE and more. Check out the Parker Recreation Center page for more specific facility information.
- We are asking that all spectators are limited to 1 adult per family, but no more than 2 spectators are permitted at any time at any time.
- All lap swim lanes are first come first served and sharing is required.
- The Sauna re-opening rules are below:
- First come, first served.
- We advise keeping usage time to 10-15 minutes per session.
- 30-minutes maximum per session. Self-Policed, please be respectful of others time.
- 1 person permitted per session. 2-person maximum from the same household.
- No masks permitted inside due to high temperatures.
Safe Return Commitments
Any facility or program that opens during the Safe Return phased reopening will comply with current state and public health recommendations and will adhere to strict safety protocols for both patrons and staff. Please make the following commitments to contribute to a safe return:
- I will stay home if I feel sick.
- I will practice social distancing and not gather in large groups.
- I will wash my hands often. While outdoors, I will use hand sanitizer.
- I will cover my mouth and nose when I cough or sneeze.
- I will avoid touching my eyes, nose and mouth.
- I will wear a face mask in Parker Recreation facilities.
Please adhere to the Patron Code of Conduct (PDF).
Guidelines are subject to change based on state, local and public health orders and recommendations. Program and facility operations may be closed or temporarily halted at any time during these reopening phases.