- PARKS & TRAILS
- Park and Field Rentals
- Equestrian Facility Rentals
Equestrian Facility Rentals
The equestrian facility at /256/Salisbury-Equestrian-Park-Sports-Complex Salisbury Park is available to rent. The park includes a lighted equestrian arena with bleacher seating for approximately 80 people, warm up arena, dressage arena and a two-story equestrian building, which includes an office/ticket area, restrooms and a judges'/scorers' observation room with PA system.
Equestrian Facility Rentals Contact
Bonnie Willems | Email | Ph: 303.805.3244
|Click the button to complete and submit your rental request form.|
Equestrian Facility Rentals Overview
Dec. 1: Equestrian facility rental requests can be made for the entire following year.
Equestrian Facility Rentals: Salisbury Park
- Available to rent March 1 through Dec. 31 each year. For Equestrian Rentals, requests open on Dec. 1 for the entire following year.
- Full and half-day rental blocks are available. The full-day rate applies for rentals of eight or more hours. Half-day blocks include 7 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 2 to 8 p.m.; $10 additional fee per location applies for half-day rental outside of block times.
- Warm up arena comes with the Rose Taylor arena rental.
- The first prep of the horse arenas (drag only) is included in the rental fee.
- Proof of 501c3 is required to receive non-profit rate.
- Any commercial use of Town property must be approved and will pay the for-profit rate. For commercial photography/videography permits, email Jaime Vollertsen.
|Rose Taylor Arena||$63||$126||$75||$151||$113||$226|
|Rose Taylor Building||$31||$63||$37||$75||$56||$113|
|Lower (NE) Area||$56||$113||$69||$138||$100||$201|
|Full Rental - All Equestrian Facilities (excludes Lower Area)||$226||$453||$277||$554||$396||$793|
Additional fees for services such as water, lights, trash, etc. may be assessed. View the list of add-on fees and daily rates here Parker Park and Field RentalsHeadline /DocumentCenter/View/30457 (pdf).
Community Event Permits
Rentals requiring additional assistance from Parks and Recreation staff or those that exceed 100 participants may require a Community Event Permit.