Parker Recreation Sports
Adult Sports Early Childhood Sports Youth Sports
Parker Recreation offers a variety of sports leagues, camps, clinics and instruction for all ages.
- Mini Mite and Kinder Leagues (ages 3 to 6) are designed to instill a love of sports into our youngest players. Leagues focus on building skills, learning to work as a team and having fun! Most Mini Mite and Kinder leagues meet once per week for a combined practice and game.
- Youth Leagues (ages 6 to 18) focus on further skill development, rules, game strategies and sportsmanship.
- Adult Leagues (ages 18 and older) include coed and men’s divisions providing a recreational atmosphere for the lifelong athlete.
- Upcoming Adult League Registration Information (pdf)
- Upcoming Youth League Registration Information (pdf)
- Seasonal Youth Sports Leagues At-A-Glance (pdf)
Camps, Clinics and Sports Instruction
More focused and specialized sport-specific training is offered through a variety of camps, clinics, classes and private/semi-private training. View our Recreation Activity Guide for current offerings.