Parker Recreation Aquatic Programs and Training
Follow the program and training links below for additional information and registration. Some programs and training are only offered seasonally, please check back often.
- Masters Swim- Practice for experienced adult swimmers (18 years and up) wanting to improve overall fitness and swimming technique. Master's Swim practice is offered at the times below:
- Tuesday & Friday at PRC 5:30 to 7 a.m.
- Sundays at PRC 7 a.m. to 8 a.m.
- For important information about Masters Swim please click HERE
- Practice space is limited and is filled on a first come first served basis.
- CARA Swim Team - Seasonal
- Registration for all swimmers will open April 18, 2023 at 10 a.m. please click the link above for more details.
- Practice times will be assigned after swim assessments. All swimmers must be registered to participate in swim assessments on Sunday, May 21 from 4:30 to 5 p.m. at Parker Recreation Center.
- CARA Swim Team - Year Round *This team is FULL*
- Registration for tryouts will open January 9, 2022 at 10 a.m. Please click the link for more details and team skill requirements.
- Payment and final registration for the season will be taken immediately following tryouts, in person, on January 15, 2022 from 4:30 to 5 p.m. Register for this activity to save your spot at tryouts; there is no charge for tryouts.
- Swimmers who make the team after tryouts will practice on Tuesdays AND Thursdays from 6:30 to 7:15 p.m. at the Parker Recreation Center, beginning Jan. 25, 2022.
- Swim Stroke Clinics- Experienced youth swimmers focus on advanced techniques for specific strokes. Open to ages 8-18 years old. Students must be able to swim 50 yards and be proficient in the stroke of the clinic in which they are registering.
Information about Aquatic Therapeutic Recreation can be found in the Therapeutic Recreation division.
- Pool Parties- Celebrate your birthday or special occasion at the Recreation Center Indoor Pool.
Lifeguard Prep Info and Registration
- American Red Cross Lifeguard Training - Train to safely rescue swimmers while maintaining personal safety.
Life Safety Courses
- ASHI Community CPR/AED and First Aid- Train to recognize and respond to a variety of emergency situations. Please note: This course does not satisfy Healthcare Provider requirements.
Lifeguard positions are available with Parker Parks and Recreation. Please contact Jackie Frohne at email@example.com or 303.805.3287 for more information.